The advantages of bag filter designed by Comoco in Germany
1- The large interior chamber of approximately 100 m³ causes some dust particle loss before they reach the bags. we can raise the level of filtration and improve suction
2- It contains a tank (multi-cyclone) before filter to separate the sucked course material that are form 0.6 aggregates. Then the course materials transfers by a screw conveyor into the elevator
the special arrangement of the airbags is designed to divide the air equally.
An inspection opening with a complex mechanism is prepared to access the case under bags that is weatherproof.
1- Upper gates of the filter are designed to visit all of the bags easily and to weather proofing of all gates
2- Automatic control of inside of filter to prolong the life of the bags
3-the special arrangement of the airbags is designed to divide the air equally.
- Maximum output of the dust from vent < 10 mg/Nm³ (standard rate < 50 mg/Nm³)
- Filtration surface 384 m²
- Dimension of entrance of filter
- Flow rate of exhaust fan 55000 m³/h
- Dimension of output of filter 2.61*0.7m
- Dust bags made of Nomex/ Polyamide
- The vent by the diameter of 83 centimeters and height of about 14 meters